CHURCH PLANTERS WITH E3PARTNERS We are currently serving as full time missionaries with e3 partners. Our focus of ministry is "equipping God's people to evangelize His world and establish His church" We lead short term "church planting mission teams" in Uganda and Argentina. We serve many churches as a free resource to equip their church and take them to the mission field. Locally we serve as trainers in evangelism, discipleship, and church planting.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011


Pictured above is my wife Janelle, with a few of the ten family members that live in Gringa's home, where a new church began this week. Here are some of the comments Janelle heard from new believers. When new believer “Anna” was asked why she attended three groups a day, she said, “I haven’t been to church in a long time, so I have to catch up”. When Janelle asked one group what she could do for them, one woman answered. “What you could really do for me is to teach me to share my faith with this ‘evangecube’, so that I can share with my two sons and my ex-husband.” After a small group meeting, one mother gave this prayer request: “Please pray that I can remember everything I’ve been taught, so I can share it with others.”Her daughter, the next day asked this prayer request: “Please pray that I can have more faith, because I know it can only come from God and please pray that I can remember what I have learned so that I can share it with others”.

No comments:

Post a Comment